BYTHORN, a parish in the district of Thrapston and county of Huntingdon; on the verge of the county, 4 miles ESE of Thrapston r. station, and 6½ NW by N of Kimbolton. Post Town, Thrapston. Acres, 1,503. Real property, £2,140. Pop., 292. Houses, 59. The living s a p. curacy, annexed to the rectory of Brington, in the dio. of Ely. The church is early English. There are a Baptist chapel, and charities £16.
(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))
|Feature Description:||"a parish" (ADL Feature Type: "countries, 4th order divisions")|
|Administrative units:||Bythorn Ch/CP Huntingdonshire AncC|
Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.