EASTON, a parish in the district and county of Huntingdon; 3½ miles NE of Kimbolton r. station, and 6½ W of Huntingd-Post-town, Spaldwick, under St. Neot's-Acres, 1, 310. Real property, £1, 427. Pop., 155. Houses, 28. The property is divided among a few. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Ely. Value, £68. Patron, the Bishop of Ely. The church is good; and there are a Wesleyan chapel, and charities £73.
(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))
|Feature Description:||"a parish" (ADL Feature Type: "countries, 4th order divisions")|
|Administrative units:||Easton AP/CP Huntingdonshire AncC|
Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.