Place:


Llan Y Cefn  Pembrokeshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Llan Y Cefn like this:

LLANYCEFN, a parish in Narberth district, Pembroke; on the East Cleddan river, 3&hg. miles NW by N of Narberth-Road r. station, and 6½ NNW of Narberth. Post town, Narberth. Acres, 2,684. Real property, £1,918. Pop., 416. Houses, 88. The property is much subdivided. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St. David's. Value, £51. Patron, Lord Milford. The church was reported in 1859 as bad.

Llan Y Cefn through time

Llan Y Cefn is now part of Pembrokeshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how Pembrokeshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Llan Y Cefn itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Llan Y Cefn in Pembrokeshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/6662

Date accessed: 02nd August 2021


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Llan Y Cefn ".