In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Stratton Hall like this:
STRATTON-HALL, an extra-parochial tract in Woodbridge district, Suffolk; 3¼ miles NE of Harwich. Acres, 1,434; of which 195 are water. Pop., 22. Houses, 3.
Stratton Hall is now part of Suffolk Coastal district. Click here for graphs and data of how Suffolk Coastal has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Stratton Hall itself, go to Units and Statistics.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Stratton Hall in Suffolk Coastal | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 28th March 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Stratton Hall ".