In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bradley like this:
BRADLEY, a parish in Basingstoke district, Hants; 6 miles WNW of Alton r. station, and 6½ S of Basingstoke. Post Town, Preston-Candover, under Micheldever station. Acres, 960. Real property, £860. Pop., 106. Houses, 25. The property is divided among a few. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Winchester. Value, £250.* Patron,E. Rumbold, Esq. The church is good; and there are charities £20.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Bradley has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Basingstoke and Deane. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Bradley and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Bradley, in Basingstoke and Deane and Hampshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 25th May 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Bradley".