In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Worleston like this:
WORLESTON, a township, with a r. station, in Acton parish, Cheshire; on the Chester and Crewe railway, 1¾ mile N of Nantwich. Acres, 1,122. Real property, £2,626. Pop., 368. Houses, 76. Rees heath Hall is the seat of H Leader, Esq.; Rookery Hall, of J. R. Court, Esq.; and the Grange, of H. Behrens, Esq. There are a U. free Methodist chapel, and a national school.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Worleston has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Crewe and Nantwich. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Worleston and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Worleston, in Crewe and Nantwich and Cheshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 30th August 2016
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Worleston".