In 1887, John Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles described Grange like this:
Grange.-- par. and ry. sta. (Grange Junction), Banffshire -- par., 15,041 ac., pop. 1754; sta., 4½ miles E. of Keith and 16¼ SW. of Banff; the church, 1¼ mile NW., occupies the site of the old castle.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Grange has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Moray. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Grange and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Grange, in Moray and Banffshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 23rd May 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Grange".