In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Trelleck Grange like this:
TRELLECK-GRANGE, a chapelry in Trelleck parish, Monmouth; 6 miles NNW of Chepstow r. station. Post town, Chepstow. Acres 1,774. Real property, £1,788. Pop., 137. Houses, 22. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Llandaff. Value, £74. Patron, the Duke of Beaufort.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Trelleck Grange has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Monmouthshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Trelleck Grange and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Trelleck Grange in Monmouthshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 29th May 2016
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Trelleck Grange".