Place:


Radbourn  Warwickshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Radbourn like this:

RADBOURNE, two extra-parochial tracts and a chapelry in Southam district, Warwick. The tracts are Lower R. and Upper R.; and they lie near the Oxfordcanal, 2¾ miles N E of Fenny-Compton r. station, and 3¾ S S E of Southam. Post-town, Southam, under Rugby. Real property, £906 and £726. Pop., 17 and 15. Houses, 3 and 2. The chapelry consists of the twotracts. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Worcester. Value, £40. Patrons, the Rev. E.Topham and others.

Radbourn through time

Radbourn is now part of Stratford on Avon district. Click here for graphs and data of how Stratford on Avon has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Radbourn itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Radbourn, in Stratford on Avon and Warwickshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/9331

Date accessed: 14th December 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Radbourn ".