Place:


Trefgarn  Pembrokeshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Trefgarn like this:

TREFFGARN, a parish in Haverfordwest district, Pembroke; 5 miles N of Haverfordwest r. station. It has a post-office under Haverfordwest. Acres, 1,205. Real property, £604. Pop., 86. Houses, 19. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St. Davids. Value, £60.* Patron, Dr. Evans. The church is good.

Trefgarn through time

Trefgarn is now part of Pembrokeshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how Pembrokeshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Trefgarn itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Trefgarn in Pembrokeshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/8991

Date accessed: 25th March 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Trefgarn ".