Place:


Tetworth  Huntingdonshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Tetworth like this:

TETWORTH, a parish in St. Neots district, Hunts: 3¼ miles NE of Potton r. station. Acres, 1,446. Pop., 261. Houses, 48. The manor belongs to the Hon. O. Duncombe. The living is a vicarage, annexed to Everton. The church is partly Norman.

Tetworth through time

Tetworth is now part of Mid Bedfordshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how Mid Bedfordshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Tetworth itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Tetworth, in Mid Bedfordshire and Huntingdonshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/7409

Date accessed: 21st November 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Tetworth ".