In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Good Easter like this:
EASTER (Good), a parish in Chelmsford district, Essex; on an affluent of the Chelmer, 4¾ miles W by S of Great Waltham, and 6¼ NW of Chelmsford r. station. It has a post office under Chelmsford. Acres, 2, 081. Real property, £3, 074. Pop., 539. Houses, 107. The property is subdivided. There is a chalybeate spring. The living is a vicarage, united with the vicarage of High Easter, in the diocese of Rochester. Value, £169.* Patrons, the Dean and Chapter of St. Pauls. The church is ancient but good; and has a tower and spire. Charities, £7.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Good Easter has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Chelmsford. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Good Easter and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Good Easter, in Chelmsford and Essex | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 28th November 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Good Easter".