Place:


Edvin Ralph  Herefordshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Edvin Ralph like this:

EDVIN-RALPH, a parish in Bromyard district, Hereford; 2 miles NNW of Bromyard town and r. station. Post town, Bromyard, under Worcester. Acres, 1, 590. Real property, £1, 759. Pop., 165. Houses, 31. The property is divided among a few. The living is a rectory, united with the rectory of Collington, in the diocese of Hereford. Value, £403. Patron, W. L. Childe, Esq. The church is ancient, cruciform, and good.

Edvin Ralph through time

Edvin Ralph is now part of Herefordshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how Herefordshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Edvin Ralph itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Edvin Ralph in Herefordshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/3215

Date accessed: 27th January 2020


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Edvin Ralph ".