Place:


Bradley  Staffordshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bradley like this:

BRADLEY, a chapelry in Wolverhampton parish, Stafford; constituted in 1865. Pop., about 4,000. Living, a vicarage. Value, £150. The church was completed in 1868, at a cost of £6,000; and is in the early English style.

Additional information about this locality is available for Sedgley

Bradley through time

Bradley is now part of Wolverhampton district. Click here for graphs and data of how Wolverhampton has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Bradley itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Bradley, in Wolverhampton and Staffordshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/24130

Date accessed: 09th December 2018


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Bradley ".