In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described North Witham like this:
WITHAM (North), a parish, with a village, in Grantham district, Lincoln; on the river Witham; 4¼ miles WSW of Corby r. station, and 9 S of Grantham. Post town, Colsterworth, under Grantham. Acres, 2,373. Real property, £5,103. Pop., 278. Houses, 62. The manor belongs to the Earl of Dysart. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Lincoln. Value, £520.* Patron, Viscount Downe. The church is good, and has a spire. Charities, £5.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing North Witham has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of South Kesteven. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering North Witham and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of North Witham, in South Kesteven and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 28th February 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "North Witham".