In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Haceby like this:
HACEBY, a parish in Grantham district, Lincoln; 3½ miles NW of Folkingham, and 6¼ NE of Great Ponton r. station. Post town, Folkingham. Acres, 705. Real property, 1, 108. Pop., 66. Houses, 12. The property belongs to Sir G. E. Welby, Bart. Vestiges of Roman buildings were found in 1818. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Lincoln. Value, £226.* Patron, Sir G. E. Welby, Bart. The church has a tower, and is pretty good. Charities, £7.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Haceby has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of North Kesteven. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Haceby and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Haceby, in North Kesteven and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 18th December 2014
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Haceby".