Place:


Dalderby  Lincolnshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Dalderby like this:

DALDERBY, a parish in Horncastle district, Lincoln; adjacent to the Horncastle canal and the Horncastle railway, 2¼ miles S of Horncastle. Post town, Horncastle. Acres, exclusive of an uninhabited allotment in the Wildmore fen, 408-Assessed property, £822. Pop., 40. Houses, 8. The living is a rectory, annexed to the rectory of Scrivelsby, in the diocese of Lincoln.

Dalderby through time

Dalderby is now part of East Lindsey district. Click here for graphs and data of how East Lindsey has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Dalderby itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Dalderby, in East Lindsey and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/12019

Date accessed: 19th August 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Dalderby ".