CATWORTH (Little), a chapelry in Stow parish, Huntingdon; 3¼ miles N of Kimbolton, and S ESE of Thrapston r. station. Post Town, Catworth, under Thrapston. Pop., 52. Houses, 12. The church is in ruins.
(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))
|Feature Description:||"a chapelry" (ADL Feature Type: "countries, 4th order divisions")|
|Administrative units:||Little Catworth CP/Ch Stow Longa CP/AP Huntingdonshire AncC|
|Place names:||CATWORTH | CATWORTH LITTLE | LITTLE CATWORTH|
Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.