Descriptive Gazetteer Entry for HAYTON (LOWER and UPPER)

HAYTON (LOWER and UPPER), two townships in Stanton-Lacy parish, Salop; on the river Corve, 4¼ miles N of Ludlow. Pop., 104 and 256.


(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))

Linked entities:
Feature Description: "two townships"   (ADL Feature Type: "countries, 4th order divisions")
Administrative units: Stanton Lacy AP/CP       Shropshire AncC

Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.