Administrative unit

Cury EPA

Ecclesiastical Parish

Click on the hyperlinks for direct access to key graphs and tables.

Here we are presenting statistics for a historical unit, which may have changed its boundaries significantly during the period covered.

Preferred Name:
CURY
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parochial Area (until 1836)
Date created:
 
Date abolished:
1836
Unit ID:
10586963
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 60.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

This unit was associated with the following other units:

Nature of association Other unit involved Type of unit Authority
was preceded by CURY CP/Ch Parish-level Unit F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 60.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
CORNWALL Ancient County     F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 60.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1836 was abolished to create CURY WITH GUNWALLOE EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 60.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Cury EPA through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10586963

Date accessed: 28th October 2020