Administrative unit

Bishopstone With Hinton Parva EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Click on the hyperlinks for direct access to key graphs and tables.

Here we are presenting statistics for a historical unit, which may have changed its boundaries significantly during the period covered.

Preferred Name:
BISHOPSTONE WITH HINTON PARVA
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (after 1946)
Date created:
1946
Date abolished:
 
Unit ID:
10398770
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 531.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
WILTSHIRE Ancient County 1946   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 531.
CRICKLADE Rural Deanery 1946   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 531.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1946 was created through the abolition of BISHOPSTONE EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 531.
1946 was created through the abolition of HINTON PARVA EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 540.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Bishopstone With Hinton Parva EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10398770

Date accessed: 05th June 2020