Administrative unit

Tipton St Mark EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Click on the hyperlinks for direct access to key graphs and tables.

Here we are presenting statistics for a historical unit, which may have changed its boundaries significantly during the period covered.

Preferred Name:
TIPTON ST MARK
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (after 1845)
Date created:
1845
Date abolished:
 
Unit ID:
10289828
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 418.

Alternative names

The following alternative names exist:

Name Status Language Start End Authority
OCKER HILL Official English     F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 418.
TIPTON ST MARK Preferred English 1845   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 418.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
STAFFORDSHIRE Ancient County 1845   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 418.

Boundary changes

We know of no boundary changes affecting this unit.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Tipton St Mark EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10289828

Date accessed: 29th May 2020