Administrative unit

Burton upon Trent Holy Trinity EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Click on the hyperlinks for direct access to key graphs and tables.

Here we are presenting statistics for a historical unit, which may have changed its boundaries significantly during the period covered.

Preferred Name:
BURTON UPON TRENT HOLY TRINITY
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (1825 - 1969)
Date created:
1825
Date abolished:
1969
Unit ID:
10275222
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 406.

Notes:

Refounded 1842.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
STAFFORDSHIRE Ancient County 1825 1969 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 406.

Boundary changes

We know of no boundary changes affecting this unit.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Burton upon Trent Holy Trinity EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10275222

Date accessed: 30th May 2020