Administrative unit

Blackheath St John the Evangelist EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Click on the hyperlinks for direct access to key graphs and tables.

Here we are presenting statistics for a historical unit, which may have changed its boundaries significantly during the period covered.

Preferred Name:
BLACKHEATH ST JOHN THE EVANGELIST
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (after 1854)
Date created:
1854
Date abolished:
 
Unit ID:
10080393
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 261.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
KENT Ancient County 1854   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 261.
GREENWICH Rural Deanery 1868 1954 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 261.
GREENWICH Rural Deanery 1966   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 261.
GREENWICH AND DEPTFORD Rural Deanery 1954 1966 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 261.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1854 was created from part of GREENWICH EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 273.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Blackheath St John the Evangelist EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10080393

Date accessed: 07th April 2020