Administrative unit

Penwerris EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Click on the hyperlinks for direct access to key graphs and tables.

Here we are presenting statistics for a historical unit, which may have changed its boundaries significantly during the period covered.

Preferred Name:
PENWERRIS
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (after 1848)
Date created:
1848
Date abolished:
 
Unit ID:
10014128
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 65.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
CORNWALL Ancient County 1848   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 65.
CARNMARTH Rural Deanery 1875 1915 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 65.
CARNMARTH SOUTH Rural Deanery 1915   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 65.
KERRIER Rural Deanery 1848 1875 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 65.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1848 was created from part of BUDOCK EPA/EP/EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 59.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Penwerris EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10014128

Date accessed: 20th October 2020