Place:


Tudweiliog  Caernarvonshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Tudweiliog like this:

TYDWEILIOG, a parish in Pwllheli district, Carnarvon; 9 miles W by N of Pwllheli r. station. It has a post-office under Pwllheli. Acres, 2,241. Real property, £1,601. Pop., 371. Houses, 82. The property is divided among a few. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Bangor. Value, £80. Patron, the Rev. G. A. Salusbury. The church is good.

Tudweiliog through time

Tudweiliog is now part of Gwynedd district. Click here for graphs and data of how Gwynedd has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Tudweiliog itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Tudweiliog, in Gwynedd and Caernarvonshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/9120

Date accessed: 19th September 2020


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Tudweiliog ".