Place:


Haseley  Warwickshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Haseley like this:

HASELEY, a parish in the district and county of Warwick; adjacent to the Birming.ham and Warwick canal, 2 miles NE of Hatton r. station, and 4 NW of Warwick. Post town, Warwick. Acres, 1, 152. Real property, £2, 172. Pop., 209. Houses, 48. The property is divided among a few. The manor house belongs to H. Comins, Esq. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Worcester. Valne, £460. * Patron, W. Edwards Woods, Esq. The church is good, and has a tower. Charities, £4.

Haseley through time

Haseley is now part of Warwick district. Click here for graphs and data of how Warwick has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Haseley itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Haseley, in Warwick and Warwickshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/9116

Date accessed: 01st July 2022


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Haseley ".