Place:


Robeston West  Pembrokeshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Robeston West like this:

ROBESTON (West), a parish in Haverfordwest district, Pembroke; 2½ miles N W of Milford r. station. Post-town, Milford-Haven. Acres, 1, 100. Real property, £1, 770. Pop., 159. Houses, 29. R. Hall is the seat of the Scourfields. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St. Davids. Value, £169. Patron, not reported.

Robeston West through time

Robeston West is now part of Pembrokeshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how Pembrokeshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Robeston West itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Robeston West in Pembrokeshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/8624

Date accessed: 22nd October 2020


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Robeston West ".