Place:


Tyberton  Herefordshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Tyberton like this:

TIBERTON, a parish in the district and county of Hereford; 4 miles SSW of Bishopstone r. station, and 8½ W of Hereford. Post town, Madley, under Hereford. Acres, 1,111. Real property, £1,662. Pop., 153. Houses, 31. The manor, with T. Court, belongs to the Rev. H. Lewarner. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to Madley. The church is modern. Charities, £7.

Tyberton through time

Tyberton is now part of Herefordshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how Herefordshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Tyberton itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Tyberton in Herefordshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/5239

Date accessed: 10th April 2021


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Tyberton ".