Place:


Rushall  Norfolk

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Rushall like this:

RUSHALL, a parish in Depwade district, Norfolk; 3 miles W of Harleston r. station. Post-town, Dickle-burgh, under Scole. Acres, 1, 170. Real property, £2,011. Pop., 242. Houses, 54. The property is much subdivided. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Norwich. Value, £143. Patron, the Rev. R. Cooper. The church is good. Charities, £10.

Rushall through time

Rushall is now part of South Norfolk district. Click here for graphs and data of how South Norfolk has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Rushall itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Rushall in South Norfolk | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/4705

Date accessed: 13th August 2020


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Rushall ".