Place:


Seer Green  Buckinghamshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Seer Green like this:

SEERGREEN, a chapelry in Farnham-Roval parish, Bucks; 2 miles N E of Beaconsfield, and 4½ N E of Woburn-Green r. station. Post-town, Beaconsfield, Bucks. Acres, 590. Real property, £1,033. Pop., 334. Houses, 68. The property is divided between two. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Oxford. Value, £100.* Patron, Eton College.

Seer Green through time

Seer Green is now part of Chiltern district. Click here for graphs and data of how Chiltern has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Seer Green itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Seer Green, in Chiltern and Buckinghamshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/4573

Date accessed: 22nd October 2021


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Seer Green ".