Place:


Redhill  Somerset

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Redhill like this:

REDHILL, a hamlet in Wrington parish, Somerset; 2 miles E of Wrington village. It has a chapel of ease, built in 1844; and it ranks as a chapelry, annexed to therectory of Wrington, in the diocese of Bath and Wells.

Additional information about this locality is available for Wrington

Redhill through time

Redhill is now part of North Somerset district. Click here for graphs and data of how North Somerset has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Redhill itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Redhill in North Somerset | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/24795

Date accessed: 22nd September 2021


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Redhill ".