Place:


Lambston  Pembrokeshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Lambston like this:

LAMBSTON, a parish in Haverfordwest district, Pembroke; near St. Bride's bay, 3 miles W by N of Haverfordwest r. station. Post-town, Haverfordwest. Acres, 1,761. Real property, £1,321. Pop., 216. Houses, 50. The property is divided among a few. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of St. Davids. Value, £164. Patron, Pembroke College, Oxford. The church is good.

Lambston through time

Lambston is now part of Pembrokeshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how Pembrokeshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Lambston itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Lambston in Pembrokeshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/2469

Date accessed: 24th October 2021


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Lambston ".