Place:


Weston Lullingfield  Shropshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Weston Lullingfield like this:

WESTON-LULLINGFIELD, a chapelry in Baschurch parish, Salop; 1½ mile NNW of Baschurch r. station. It was constituted in 1857; and its Post town is Baschurch, under Shrewsbury. Pop., 319. Houses, 67. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Lichfield. Value, £240.* Patron, MissBarrett. The church is good.

Additional information about this locality is available for Baschurch

Weston Lullingfield through time

Weston Lullingfield is now part of North Shropshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how North Shropshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Weston Lullingfield itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Weston Lullingfield in North Shropshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/24094

Date accessed: 10th July 2020


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Weston Lullingfield ".