Place:


Bledlow Ridge  Buckinghamshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bledlow Ridge like this:

BLEDLOW-RIDGE is a separate charge, a p. curacy, constituted in 1868, and in the patronage of trustees. Its church was previously a chapel of ease.-There are a Primitive Methodist chapel, a public school, and charities £59.

Additional information about this locality is available for Bledlow

Bledlow Ridge through time

Bledlow Ridge is now part of Wycombe district. Click here for graphs and data of how Wycombe has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Bledlow Ridge itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Bledlow Ridge, in Wycombe and Buckinghamshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/23789

Date accessed: 11th July 2020


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Bledlow Ridge ".