Place:


Lacey Green  Buckinghamshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Lacey Green like this:

LACY-GREEN, a chapelry in Princes-Risborough parish, Bucks; 2½ miles SE of Princes-Risborough r. station. It was constituted in 1857. Post-town, Princes-Risborough, under Tring. Pop., 952. Houses, 191. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Oxford. Value, £110.* Patron, the Incumbent of Princes-Risborough.

Lacey Green through time

Lacey Green is now part of Wycombe district. Click here for graphs and data of how Wycombe has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Lacey Green itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Lacey Green, in Wycombe and Buckinghamshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/22649

Date accessed: 08th July 2020


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Lacey Green ".