Place:


Sutterby  Lincolnshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Sutterby like this:

SUTTERBY, a parish in Spilsby district, Lincoln; 4½ miles WSW of Alford r. station. Post town, Spilsby. Acres, 471. Real property, £776. Pop., 40. Houses, 6. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Lincoln. Value, £125. Patron, the Lord Chancellor. The church is good.

Sutterby through time

Sutterby is now part of East Lindsey district. Click here for graphs and data of how East Lindsey has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Sutterby itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Sutterby, in East Lindsey and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/13861

Date accessed: 20th September 2020


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Sutterby ".