Place:


Fulletby  Lincolnshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Fulletby like this:

FULLETBY, a parish in Horncastle district, Lincoln; 3½ miles NNE of Horncastle r. station. Post town, Horncastle. Acres, 1, 940. Real property, £2, 605. Pop., 303. Houses, 61. The property is divided among a few. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Lincoln. Value, £580.* Patron, the Rev. John Jackson. The church is modern. There are chapels for Wesleyans and Primitive Methodists.

Fulletby through time

Fulletby is now part of East Lindsey district. Click here for graphs and data of how East Lindsey has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Fulletby itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Fulletby, in East Lindsey and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/12296

Date accessed: 19th September 2021


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Fulletby ".