Place:


Bradley  Lincolnshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bradley like this:

BRADLEY, a parish in Caistor district, Lincoln; 2 ½ miles SW of Great Grimsby r. station. Post Town, Grimsby. Acres, 1,523. Real property, £1,200. Pop., 108. Houses, 19. The manor belongs to Sir J. Nelthorpe, Bart. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Lincoln. Value, £151.* Patron, Sir J. Nelthorpe, Bart.

Bradley through time

Bradley is now part of North East Lincolnshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how North East Lincolnshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Bradley itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Bradley in North East Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/11750

Date accessed: 24th September 2020


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Bradley ".