Place:


Nash  Shropshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Nash like this:

NASH, a township-chapelry in Burford parish, Salop; near the boundary with Worcester, 2 miles N by E of Tenbury r. station. Post-town, Tenbury. Pop., 269. Houses, 55. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to thefirst portion of the rectory of Burford, in the diocese of Hereford.

Nash through time

Nash is now part of South Shropshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how South Shropshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Nash itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Nash in South Shropshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/10432

Date accessed: 30th November 2021


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Nash ".