Descriptive Gazetteer Entry for ABERLLUNVEY

ABERLLUNVEY, formerly a parish, but now a hamlet in Glasbury parish, Brecon; at the confluence of the Llunvey with the Wye, 4½ miles SW of Hay. Acres, 626. Real property, £2,575. Pop., 132. Houses, 23.


(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))

Linked entities:
Feature Description: "formerly a parish, but now a hamlet"   (ADL Feature Type: "populated places")
Administrative units: Aberllynfi CP/Tn       Brecknockshire AncC
Place: Aberllynfi

Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.