Descriptive Gazetteer Entry for WALCOT

WALCOT, a hamlet in Alkborough parish, Lincoln; 12 miles NW of Glanford-Brigg. Pop., 45. W. House is the seat of R. Cumberland, Esq.


(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))

Linked entities:
Feature Description: "a hamlet"   (ADL Feature Type: "populated places")
Administrative units: Alkborough AP/CP       Lincolnshire AncC

Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.