Descriptive Gazetteer Entry for BRINKHILL

BRINKHILL, a parish in Spilsby district, Lincoln; 3 miles WSW of Alford r. station, and 5½ NNW of Spilsby. Post Town, Ulceby. Acres, 780. Real property, £1,333. Pop., 175. Houses, 37. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Lincoln. Value, £137. Patron, Col. Cracroft. The church is good; and there are a Wesleyan chapel, and charities £8.


(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))

Linked entities:
Feature Description: "a parish"   (ADL Feature Type: "countries, 4th order divisions")
Administrative units: Brinkhill AP/CP       Spilsby PLU/RegD       Lincolnshire AncC
Place: Brinkhill

Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.