Descriptive Gazetteer Entry for EBLEY

EBLEY, a village in Stonehouse parish, Gloucester; 2¼ miles E of Stroud. It has an Independent chapel.


(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))

Linked entities:
Feature Description: "a village"   (ADL Feature Type: "populated places")
Administrative units: Stonehouse CP/AP       Gloucestershire AncC
Place: Ebley

Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.