Descriptive Gazetteer Entry for EVANCOYD

EVANCOYD, a chapelry in Old Radnor parish; near Kington. It was constituted in 1866. Pop., 365. The living is a p. curacy. Value, £150. Patrons, Trustees.


(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))

Linked entities:
Feature Description: "a chapelry"   (ADL Feature Type: "countries, 4th order divisions")
Administrative units: Burlingjobb and Old Radnor CP/Tn       Radnorshire AncC
Place: Evancoyd

Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.