Descriptive Gazetteer Entry for KINNERTON

KINNERTON, a township, conjoint with Salford and Badland, in Old Radnor parish, Radnorshire; 3¼ miles NE of Radnor. Real property, £2, 554. Pop., 193. Houses, 46. It forms a chapelry, annexed to the vicarage of Old Radnor, in the diocese of Hereford.


(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))

Linked entities:
Feature Description: "a township"   (ADL Feature Type: "countries, 4th order divisions")
Administrative units: Burlingjobb and Old Radnor CP/Tn       Radnorshire AncC
Place: Kinnerton

Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.