Descriptive Gazetteer Entry for MARSTON

MARSTON, a quarter in Bickenhill parish, Warwick; on the river Cole, 3¼ miles SW of Coleshill. Pop., 246. Marston Hall is the seat of H. Thornley, Esq.


(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))

Linked entities:
Administrative units: Bickenhill CP/AP       Warwickshire AncC

Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.