Descriptive Gazetteer Entry for HARPTON (LOWER)

HARPTON (LOWER), a township in the parish of Old Radnor and county of Hereford; contiguous to Radnorshire, 2 miles NW of Kington. Acres, 900. Real property, £773. Pop., 85. Houses, 15.


(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))

Linked entities:
Feature Description: "a township"   (ADL Feature Type: "countries, 4th order divisions")
Administrative units: Burlingjobb and Old Radnor CP/Tn       Lower Harpton CP/Tn       Herefordshire AncC
Place names: HARPTON     |     HARPTON LOWER     |     LOWER HARPTON
Place: Lower Harpton

Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.