Descriptive Gazetteer Entry for Harpton, Upper

Harpton, Upper, township, Old Radnor par., Radnorshire, 3½ miles NW. of Kington, 900 ac., pop. 105; in vicinity is the seat of Harpton Court.


(John Bartholomew, Gazetteer of the British Isles (1887))

Linked entities:
Feature Description: "township"   (ADL Feature Type: "countries, 4th order divisions")
Administrative units: Burlingjobb and Old Radnor CP/Tn       Radnorshire AncC
Place names: HARPTON     |     HARPTON UPPER     |     UPPER HARPTON
Place: Harpton

Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.