Q: Can you tell me about my ancestor?

Previous Item

A: Sorry but no. Unfortunately we cannot help you investigate particular people as we deal only with historical places and statistics, not individuals. Instead try contacting the local archives service who may be able to help you. For the nearest one, see: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/archon.

Next Item